An internationally recognized food and agriculture organization that contributes to the well-being of the community
Understanding the vision statement of ADFCA
To develop a sustainable agriculture and food sector that ensures the delivery of safe food to the public and protects the health of animals and plants while promoting sound agricultural and food practices through cohesive and effective policies and regulations, quality standards, research and awareness.
- Teamwork: We will work together toward achieving our common vision and always direct our individual accomplishments toward our organizational objectives.
- Professionalism: We will maintain our professionalism through continuous professional development and exposure to a wide variety of operational activities while keeping close contact with subject experts to ensure best practices are embedded in each of our business activities.
- Leadership: We will lead our organization through positively influencing our behavior and that of our stakeholders to deliver the Priorities of the organization.
- Integrity: We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of ethical behavior, including honesty and fairness in all aspects of our work.
- Transparency: We will involve our stakeholders through openly sharing information that clarifies their understanding of our policies, actions and builds an image of reliability.
- Service Excellence: We will strive to provide the highest level of service to our stakeholders at all times in a consistent manner.