First: Services related to Field Operations activities
Food Control Certificate
Food Export Certificate for GCC Countries.
Foodstuff Validity Certificate
Foodstuff Disposal Certificate
Vehicle Permits (Foodstuff Transportation & Distribution).
Permit for Supplying Foodstuff to Schools.
Permit for Temporary Sale of Food Stuff.
Temporary Canteen Permits.
Re-practicing the Activity Permits after closure.
Preliminary Inspection for Food Establishment.
Temporary Tents permits.
Health certificate for Meat.
Second: Services related to Food Handlerd Training
1. Approve training companies and testing centers
- Adding new training companies and testing centers (if needed) is done through bids.
- Reviewing applications submitted by the Commission to approve or reject t requests.
2. Approve trainers in the field of food safety
3. Approve companies applying equivalency measures for in- house training
To identify the procedures for the program, please click here
|Third: Food Import Services|
A - Procedures and conditions for import:
To identify the import procedures, please click here
B - Islamic societies, slaughterhouses approved in the exporting countries for meat and poultry to the United Arab Emirates:
To identify names of the Islamic associations and approved slaughterhouses for meat export, please click here
|Fourth: Laboratory related Services|
- Laboratory tests
Food label assessment
Procedurs for laboratory analysis and food label assessment.
A- letter from the applicant describes the following:
1. Sample type
2. Requested service / purpose of the analysis.
3. Additives and whether the presence of these substances is a result of carryover from the raw materials.
4. Product description, its classification and the standard appropriate for the analysis:
- Sample with application has to be delivered to samples receipt office.
- Pay analysis fee
B- Analysis Fee list:
To view the list, please click here